Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger PowerDrive 2 + 3ft Micro USB to USB Cable Combo for Samsung Galaxy
- [The Anker Advantage]: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s leading USB Charging Brand.
- [Fast Charging Technology]: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port (Does not support Nexus 5X and 6P or Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- [Certified Safe]: MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your device. 12 / 24 volt input voltage.
- [Compact Design]: One of the industry’s smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark. Micro USB connector fits into virtually all case cutouts, big or small.
- [What You Get]: The Anker PowerDrive 2 + 3ft Micro USB to USB Cable Combo, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
AMERICA’S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
– Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
– 10 million+ happy users and counting
Charger + Cable Combo
Anker PowerDrive 2 Car Charger and 3ft Micro USB Cable
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That’s enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
The super slim Micro USB connector head slots into virtually all case openings. Don’t be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
PowerDrive 2 Lite is slim, sleek, and incredibly compact to stay out of the way when plugged in.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or included cable.
• PowerDrive 2 Compatible With the new 12″ MacBook (USB-C), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it’s turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
• If a port isn’t working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Asus tablets.